C3010 - Electrochemical Sensor - Carbon Monoxide Alarm - 10 Year Sealed Lithium Battery
The Kidde C3010 is a carbon monoxide detector with a 10-year sealed Lithium battery that eliminated the need for battery removal or replacement. This carbon monoxide alarm uses an electrochemical sensor to detect high carbon monoxide levels within the last 14 days. The C3010 CO detector will automatically activate when it is attached to the mounting bracket. At the end of alarm life, the unit will chirp, indicating the alarm is in need of replacement.
- Sealed-in Lithium Battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm.
- Self Activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket
- Test/Reset Button – Tests the unit for proper operation. Resets the Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Green LED – Flashes every 30 seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly
- Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound.
- Amber LED – Flashes every second to indicate the unit is in fault mode.
- Event Memory – Red LED flashes every 60 seconds to alert that a high level of carbon monoxide has been detected within the last 14 days