Tork 20-Amp 365-Day 4CH SPDT Lighting Panel Astronomic Timer with Inputs for Photosensor & Switches 120-277V
The NSi Industries ELC74 is 365 Day Lighting Panel Astronomic Timer with Inputs for Photosensor & Switches 4 Channel 20A 120-277V SPDT Indoor Metal Enclosure. The ELC74 features Sunset Astronomic that adjusts daily to changes in sunset times. Adjustable 10° - 70° Northern or Southern latitudes. Settings can be offset from both sunset and sunrise times. Momentary Contact that may be configured for momentary ON/OFF operation to control latching contactors, the ELC74 operates as a two channel unit.
- Input Voltage: 24/120/208-240/277VAC, 50/60Hz.
- Terminal Range: #10 - #16AWG for line input. #10 - #16AWG for load output. #14 - #22AWG universal input.
- Operating Temperature: -20°F to +140°F (-29°C to + 60°C).
- Power Consumption: 10VA Max.
- Scheduling: 128 time based events allow individual programs for each day of the week at a minimum 1 minute apart. Event types include ON, OFF, Duration, or Duty Cycle.
- Holidays: 26 holidays may be set using 10 individual dates, 10 month type (last Monday in May), or 6 specific holidays with one of 3 independent holiday schedules.
- Daylight Saving: Automatic adjustment (can be omitted).
- Leap Year: Automatic compensation.
- Manual Override, Remote Override
- Staggered Start: Optional stagger up time between channels, after a power outage; selectable from 5 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and 15 minutes.
- Power Outage Backup: The program and time of day are maintained for a minimum of 2 days by means of a capacitor. After two days, a lithium battery takes over and provides a minimum accumulated time of 1 year. The lithium battery should provide over 10 years of protection.
- Enclosure: Metal Indoor NEMA 1 with lockable hasp.
- Title 24 & UL Listed