Aviator 5 54 In. Graphite Smart Ceiling Fan With Remote Control
The Aviator 5 FR-W1811-5-GH-WG Transitional Ceiling Fan gives you two options to choose from to match your decor and generate impressive airflow. Inspired by the golden age of flying, this smart fan takes technology to the next level. Pair it with the Bluetooth remote control or use the Modern Forms app to save on energy costs, group fans to control together, or intuitively create schedules that respond to your behavior. Two simulated wood finishes contrast with the matte black or graphite housings for an understated look in interior or exterior spaces. Available optional LED luminaire sold separately. Comes in 54 Inch and Graphite color finish suitable for installation in outdoor applications. The FR-W1811-5-GH-WG features a Bluetooth, Wall Switch, Wireless Control, DC Motor, Reversible Motor and max airflow speed of 8418 CFM which is recommended for Medium Rooms. It comes with a Remote control operates 6 fan speeds, on/off fan function that allows you to adjust speed settings to keep you comfortable and easily operate the fan. It offers a high quality, energy-efficient DC motor consumes about 60% less energy than an AC motor, lowering energy costs and minimizing environmental impact. It offers a reversible motor. In warm weather, you can run the fan counterclockwise to stay cooler and sets the air in motion. In the winter, the fan can be switched to the clockwise direction to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
- Silent DC motor runs 70% more energy efficient than traditional AC motors
- Optional LED luminaire sold separately (F-1811-5-LED-**)
- Modern Forms Fans pair with the smart home tech you know and love, including Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Samsung Smart Things, Ecobee, Control 4, and Josh.ai.
- Compatible with Modern Forms app
- Bluetooth remote control included (Part# F-RCBT-WT). Optional wall control(Part# F-WCBT-WT), sold separately
- Suitable for installation in wet locations
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- UL listed and Energy Star Listed
- 2-years for finishes, lifetime on the motor, 1 year for all other parts