Aviator 5 Flush 54 In. Matte Black Smart Ceiling Fan With Remote Control
The Aviator 5 Flush FH-W1811-5-MB Transitional Ceiling Fan gives you two options to choose from to match your decor and generate impressive airflow. Inspired by the golden age of flying, this smart fan takes technology to the next level. Pair it with the Bluetooth remote control or use the Modern Forms app to save on energy costs, group fans to control together, or intuitively create schedules that respond to your behavior. Two simulated wood finishes contrast with the matte black or graphite housings for an understated look in interior or exterior spaces. Available optional LED luminaire sold separately. Comes in 54 Inch and Matte Black color finish suitable for installation in outdoor applications. The FH-W1811-5-MB features a Bluetooth, Wall Switch, Wireless Control, DC Motor, Reversible Motor and max airflow speed of 7822 CFM which is recommended for Medium Rooms. It offers a high quality, energy-efficient DC motor consumes about 60% less energy than an AC motor, lowering energy costs and minimizing environmental impact. It offers a reversible motor. In warm weather, you can run the fan counterclockwise to stay cooler and sets the air in motion. In the winter, the fan can be switched to the clockwise direction to recirculate warm air from the ceiling, eliminating cold spots and drafts.
- Silent DC motor runs 70% more energy efficient than traditional AC motors
- Available optional LED luminaire kit sold separately
- Modern Forms Fans pair with the smart home tech you know and love, including Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Samsung Smart Things, Ecobee, Control 4, and Josh.ai.
- Compatible with Modern Forms app
- Bluetooth wall control included. Additional switches are available for 3 or 4 way setup (Part# F-WCBT-WT), Sold separately
- Optional battery-operated Bluetooth hand-held remotes are available (Part # F-RCBT-WT), sold separately
- Suitable for installation in wet locations
- UL listed and Energy Star Listed
- 2-years for finishes, lifetime on the motor, 1 year for all other parts