Occupancy Motion Sensor Switch Ceiling mount White
The Legrand DT-355 occupancy sensor uses dual technology to incorporate both passive infrared (PIR) and ultrasonic technology. As a result the motion sensor has enhanced sensing capabilities for detection up to 1000 Sq Ft. Moreover, the motion sensor is line voltage and eliminates the need for power packs. The DT-355 occupancy and vacancy sensor is perfect for conference rooms, open offices, restrooms, partitioned restrooms and lunch and break rooms.
- 120/230/277/347 VAC motion sensor
- Multi-level, 360Â° Fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection
- Detection Signature Processing eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Zero-crossing for long relay life
- DIP switch simplifies sensor adjustments
- Passive infrared sensor (PIR)
- Time delay 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes, walk through test mode
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Automatic ON and OFF operation
- Motion sensor is in a white color finish
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
DT-355 - this item works very well for us
by brian chavez -
Very easy to use and install.
DT-355 - great website, will buy again!!!
by Dan Hatfield -
Worked really good for our company and I just bought some more.
DT-355 - good quality of light
by SEAN WILLARD -
The fixture has good quality. I would recommend it.