Maestro Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor Single Pole/3-Way In-Wall Switch Ivory
The Lutron Maestro Occupancy sensing switch combines a Maestro switch with a passive infrared occupancy or vacancy sensor. The sensor detects the heat from occupants moving within an area to determine whether the space is occupied. Based on the feedback from the sensor, the occupancy sensing switch will adjust the load accordingly
- Passive infrared sensors with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for fine motion detection
- 180° sensor field-of-view
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9 m x 9 m) [900 ft 2 (81 m2)] major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6 m x 6 m) [400 ft2 (36 m2)] minor motion coverage
- Occupancy version can be set to Auto-ON / Auto-OFF or Manual-ON / Auto-OFF
- Vacancy version available to meet CA Title 24 requirements
- Adjustable timeout (1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes) and high/low sensitivity adjustment
- Occupancy sensing switch loads: incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent and fan
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
MS-OPS5M-IV - great website, will buy again!!!
by James McQuaide -
Worked really good for our company and I just bought some more.
MS-OPS5M-IV - great product
by Larry Mlynarcik -
I got the item quick and in great condition. Website was easy to use and ordering was fast.
MS-OPS5M-IV - nicely made light and good quality LEDs
by M. Kramer -
Website was easy to navigate and find what I needed. Item arrived on time.