Commercial Grade 2500 sq. ft. Vacancy Motion Sensor Wall mount White
The Radio Power Savr LRF2-VKLB-P-WH wireless vacancy sensor from Lutron uses radio frequency (RF) to communicate with compatible dimmers and switches to control lights. This corner wall mount motion sensor is battery-powered and comes with a 3V lithium battery with a 10-year rate life. The vacancy sensor has 90° coverage for up to 2500 sq. ft. This Lutron motion sensor light switch uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to automatically turn off lights. This wireless vacancy sensor is compatible with Lutron Vive devices and can be installed corner mount in laundry rooms, storage rooms, break rooms and open offices.
- Passive infrared wireless vacancy sensor
- Distance between local load controls and sensor should not exceed 60 ft (18 m) line-of-sight or 30 ft (9 m) through walls
- 3V lithium battery included
- Uses Lutron's Clear Connect RF technology
- Adjustable time delay up to 30 minutes
- UL listed and RoHS compliant, 5 years warranty