150-Watt Single Pole/3-Way Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor with LED Dimmer White
The Enerlites DWODS-120-W is a passive infrared dimming wall switch sensor work by detecting the difference between heat emitted from the human body in motion and the background space. The sensor switch can turn a load on and hold it as long as the sensor detects occupancy. After no motion is detected for the set time delay, the load turned off automatically.
- 120 VAC motion sensor
- Automatic-ON/Automatic OFF operation for seamless energy management
- Single Pole, 3-Way, or 4-Way with 57302-3K for multi-location dimming
- Control LED dimmable
- Maximum 150 watts
- 180° field-of-view provides approximately 1200 square feet of coverage suitable for living rooms, entertainment rooms, bedrooms, and guest rooms
- To comply with T24, red LED indicator light flashes when sensor detects motion to verify detection is active.
- Time Delay adjustment for delayed-OFF time set-tings of 15 seconds (for walking test), 10 minutes, 20 minutes, and 30 minutes. Allows customized adjustments to maximize energy savings
- Vacancy confirmation - when the time out expires and the lights turn OFF a 30 second vacancy confirmation exists to turn the lights b(more...)