Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detector Photoelectric/Electrochemical Sensor Battery Powered
The Kidde 900-CUDR is a battery-powered smoke and carbon monoxide detector, that AA Battery Backup included. This 900-CUDR is equipped with self-testing components that are always checking to make sure the alarm is on and working. This smoke and carbon monoxide detector combo helps protect you and your family from 2 dangerous threats fire and carbon monoxide (CO) in one device. This is a photoelectric smoke alarm, meaning it may better detect the larger, visible fire particles that are associated with slow smoldering fires. Industry experts recommend using both photoelectric smoke detectors, like this one, and ionization smoke detectors which may better detect smaller, less-visible fire particles, like those that are associated with fast-flaming fires. Install both types throughout your house for comprehensive smoke and fire detection.
- Twice the Detection - Alerts you to both smoke and CO using a single alarm.
- Self-Testing - Smoke and CO alarm is equipped with components that are always checking to ensure the device is operating as expected.
- Quick-Install Mounting Bracket - Included in the box for simple, easy installation in 4 orientations.
- Photoelectric smoke sensor - May detect visible fire particles associated with slow smoldering fires sooner than an ionization sensor.
- Electrochemical CO sensor - Provides accurate and continual CO protection during the product’s life, remains stable during temperature and humidity changes, and resists reactions to household gases that may cause false readings or reduce sensitivity.
- 10-Year Warranty (batteries excluded).