Smart Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector with Indoor Air Quality Monitor Hardwired 10-Year Lithium Backup Battery
The Kidde P4010ACSCOAQ-WF is the first all-in-one smart home safety device to integrate smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detection with Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) monitoring. The Kidde Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Indoor Air Quality Monitor detects multiple airborne threats to home health and safety from a single, Wi-Fi-enabled device. Equipped with Kidde HomeSafe, it connects to the Kidde app to place status updates and mobile alerts at your fingertips. It’s also designed to work together with existing Kidde hardwired interconnected alarms to provide whole-home alarm activation when one alarm sounds, they all sound, and an alert is sent to your phone.
- Kidde HomeSafe: This feature connects Kidde smart devices with the Kidde app for instant notifications, offering the detection of many common home safety threats, even when you aren’t home.
- An industry-first all-in-one smart home safety device to integrate smoke and CO detection with indoor air quality monitoring.
- Indoor air quality monitoring: Built-in air quality sensor measures temp, humidity, and Total Volatile Organic Compounds (TVOCs) of harmful airborne irritants.
- Remote notification and status: Use the Kidde app for mobile alerts, device replacement reminders, and to test or Smart Hush false alarms.
- One battery for 10 Years, Alarms are powered by 120V AC with a sealed long-life lithium backup battery that lasts for 10 years – the entire life of the device.
- Whole-home alarm activation, Interconnected alarms activate together – when one alarm sounds, they all sound, and an alert is sent to your phone
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa, Use voice commands to check alarm status and connection.
- Mold risk notification, Alerts you when humidity levels are high enough in your home to be conducive to mold growth and recommends steps to remedy the situation.