Smart Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Detector Hardwired 10-Year Lithium Backup Battery
The Kidde P4010ACSCO-WF is a smart home safety device to integrate smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) detection. This smart alarm provides double the detection of smoke and carbon monoxide (CO), combining additional sensing capability with the convenience of a device that handles two important jobs instead of just one. It’s also equipped with the reliability of a 10-year, sealed-in lithium backup battery, so you can count on smoke and carbon monoxide detection even if the power goes out. This smoke detector is equipped with Kidde HomeSafe, it connects to the Kidde app to place status updates and mobile alerts at your fingertips. It’s also designed to work together with existing Kidde hardwired interconnected alarms to provide whole-home alarm activation when one alarm sounds, they all sound, and an alert is sent to your phone.
- Kidde HomeSafe: This feature connects Kidde smart devices with the Kidde app for instant notifications, even when you aren’t home.
- Double the detection: Helps keep your family safer with additional sensing capability of smoke and carbon monoxide.
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa: Use voice commands to check alarm status and connection.
- Remote notification and status: Use the Kidde app for mobile alerts, device replacement reminders, and to test or Smart Hush false alarms.
- One battery for 10 Years: Alarms are powered by 120V AC with a sealed long-life lithium backup battery that lasts for 10 years – the entire life of the device.
- Whole-home alarm activation: Interconnected alarms activate together – when one alarm sounds, they all sound, and an alert is sent to your phone
- Compatible with Google Home and Amazon Alexa: Use voice commands to check alarm status and connection.
- UL Listed