Carbon Monoxide Detector Electrochemical Sensor Plug-In with 9V Battery
The Kidde KN-COPP-3 AC powered, plug-in carbon monoxide alarm utilizes sophisticated electronic components and unmatched sensor technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of CO. The KN-COPP-3 includes a 9V battery backup that provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages, when AC-only units are not providing protection. The KN-COPP-3 will detect and store measured data of concentrated CO levels as low as 11 and up to 999 PPM with its peak level memory display. This alarm gives you several mounting options, including: direct-plug, a 6' power cord or table top.
- Digital Display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds
- Peak Level Button – Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- 9V Battery Backup –Provides protection during power outage
- Test Button Functions –– Tests the unit for proper operation – Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- LED Operation – Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation – Digital readout displays CO concentration in parts per million (30-900PPM)
- In alarm condition you will hear 4 quick beeps, 5 seconds off, repeat
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
by James G. -
The service and product was awesome. Easy to work with costumer service.
by Allan G. -
Great product. Helps keep one's mind at ease.
by Leroy W. -
Every thing was great. The price was very good.