I12060 Smoke Detector Ionization Sensor Hardwired with 9V Battery
The Kidde I12060 smoke alarm uses an ionization sensor to detect invisible fire particles associated with flaming fires. This hard wired smoke detector runs on 120V power and has a 9V battery backup for outages. The front-loading battery door makes it easier to change the battery without removing the smoke alarm from the mounting bracket. The interconnected feature allows it to be connected with up to 24 Kidde devices around the home or office.
- Smoke detector with ionization sensor
- One button design operates Hush and alarm test
- Front-loading battery door for easy battery replacement
- Hard wired to 120V with 9V battery backup included
- Interconnectable with up to 24 smoke, carbon monoxide, and heat alarms
- Loud 85 dB at 10ft
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
by Mary C -
Great product at a great price
by Pete Burwell -
Great product at a great price delivery was good too the turn around time was one week.
Best service, best prices and
by Edward C. -
Best service, best prices and the best people to deal with.