LED Emergency Driver 20 Watts 120-277V Input Variable DC Output
The VEML20MV-1, LED emergency driver works in conjunction with the LED driver to allow the same LED fixture to be used for both normal and emergency operations. When power fails, VEML20MV-1 switches to emergency mode and keeps the luminaire illuminated at a reduced lumen output for a minimum of 90 minutes. VEML20MV-1 is suitable for use in new LED fixtures or LED retrofit applications. Includes LED charging indicator light, single-pole test switch, battery and installation hardware.
- 20 watt LED emergency driver
- Maintenance-free, long-life, high temperature LiFePO4 battery
- Safety extra low output voltage: 12-50VDC
- For use with switched or unswitched fixtures
- Emergency driver must be fed from the same branch circuit as the LED driver
- UL, cUL 924 listed,FCC Part 15 Class B, Sound Rated A SELV, RoHS Compliant
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
VEML20MV-1 - this item works very well for us
by Joseph Shipley -
Very easy to use and install.