Vacancy Motion Sensor Switch Wall mount - White
The Radio Power Savr LRF2-VCR2B-P-WH wireless vacancy sensor from Lutron uses radio frequency (RF) to communicate with compatible dimmers and switches to control lights. This ceiling mount motion sensor is battery-powered and comes with a 3V lithium battery with a 10-year rate life. This Lutron vacancy sensor has 360° coverage from 324 sq. ft. to 676 sq. ft. depending on the mounting height. It uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to automatically turn off lights. This wireless occupancy sensor is compatible with Lutron Vive devices and can be installed in hallways, small offices, and conference rooms.
- Passive infrared wireless vacancy sensor
- Local load controls must be located within 60 ft (18 m) line-of-sight, or 30 ft (9 m) through walls, of a sensor.
- 3V lithium battery included
- Uses Lutron's Clear Connect RF technology
- UL listed, Title 24 compliant, and RoHS compliant