Commercial Grade 3000 sq. ft. 180 Deg. Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor - White
The Radio Power Savr LRF2-OWLB-P-WH wireless occupancy sensor from Lutron uses radio frequency (RF) to communicate with compatible dimmers and switches to control lights. This wall mount motion sensor is battery-powered and comes with a 3V lithium battery with a 10-year rate life. The occupancy/vacancy sensor has 180° coverage for up to 3000 sq. ft. This combination motion sensor uses passive infrared (PIR) technology to control lights with 2 settings: Auto-On/Auto-Off and Manual-On/Auto-Off. This wireless occupancy sensor is compatible with Lutron Vive devices and can be installed in laundry rooms, storage rooms, break rooms and open offices.
- Passive infrared wireless occupancy sensor
- Distance between local load controls and sensor should not exceed 60 ft (18 m) line-of-sight or 30 ft (9 m) through walls
- 3V lithium battery included
- Uses Lutron's Clear Connect RF technology
- Adjustable time delay up to 30 minutes
- UL listed and RoHS compliant, 5 years warranty