LED Standard Wall Pack With Photocell 80 Watts 12,770 Lumens 30K/40K/50K 120-277V
Durable and dependable, this RAB Lighting LED wall light is designed with bronze aluminum housing and a frosted polycarbonate lens made to withstand damaging weather conditions. It features a color selectable temperature of 3000K , 4000K and 5000K. The WP2FA80 is a LED wall pack that's cost effective and emits up to 12770 lumens and uses 80 watts.
The RAB Lighting WP2FA80 LED standard wall packs offers a new and energy efficient way to replace metal halide fixtures. This rab lighting LED wall pack replaces 400W HID watts of metal halide fixture. RAB wall packs are ideal solutions for building perimeters, pathways, loading docks, and other general outdoor applications.
- Suitable for wet locations
- 120-277V selectable photocell that can be turned on and off
- Tempered glass lens
- Ingress protection rating of IP65 for dust and water
- 100,000-Hour LED lifespan
- Mercury and UV free
- RoHS-compliant components
- Die-cast Aluminum Housing
- 100,000 Hours rated life
- UL Listed
- DLC Listed
- Dimming: 0-10V Dimming Electronic Driver
- Input Voltage: 120-277V
- Wattage: 80 Watts
- Color Temperature: 3000K/4000K/5000K
- Lunens: 12770 Lumens
- Warranty: 5 Years
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
WP2FA80 - great website, will buy again!!!
by Stephen Barberino -
Worked really good for our company and I just bought some more.