Maestro Occupancy/Vacancy Motion Sensor Single Pole In-Wall Switch Black
Lutron Maestro MSCL-OP153M-BL occupancy sensor C¢L dimmers are lighting controls with passive infrared sensors that automatically control the lights in an area. These sensors detect heat from occupants moving within an area to determine when the space is occupied. The Maestro occupancy sensor C¢L dimmer combines a Maestro C¢L dimmer with an occupancy or vacancy sensor.
- Controls CFL, LED, incandescent, and halogen load types
- Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for fine motion detection
- 180? sensor field-of-view
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9 m x 9 m) [900 ft2 (81 m²)] major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6 m x 6 m) [400 ft2 (36 m²)] minor motion coverage
- Adjustable timeout (1, 3, 5, 15, or 30 minutes) and high/low sensitivity adjustment
- Adjustable settings for auto-on light level (occupied level): 100%, 50%, last light level, or locked preset light level
- Off warning fades lights to off over a period of 10 seconds
- Works with a single standard mechanical 3-way switch or up to 9 companion dimmers/switches (MA-R or MSC-AD)
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
MSCL-OP153M-BL - good quality of light
by Reuben Muniz -
The fixture has good quality. I would recommend it.
MSCL-OP153M-BL - great service and very easy to order
by Richard Riehm -
Order came in complete with all accessories needed.