Carbon Monoxide Detector - Electrochemical Sensor - AA Battery Operated
The Kidde KN-COPP-B-LPM Carbon Monoxide Alarm includes a digital display feature. This key feature adds an advanced level of protection that you have come to expect in a Kidde manufactured product. This easy to install alarm has been carefully designed and tested to detect CO concentration in a residential environment. This easy-to-install alarm is suitable for all living areas and has a 10-year life and a 10-year limited warranty.
- Battery Operated (3AA’s included) – Provides protection during power outage
- Digital Display – Shows CO level in PPM (parts per million). Updates digital reading every 15 seconds allowing you to see if levels change.
- Peak Level Memory – Displays the highest CO concentration measured since the last reset.
- Test/Reset Button – Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- Low Battery Signal – Alerts user when the batteries need to be replaced.
- Slide-Out Battery Door Cover – Gives immediate access to batteries.
- Battery Safeguard – Makes it difficult to close the cover without batteries in the unit.