Heat Detector Heat Sensor Hardwired with 9V Battery
The Kidde HD135F is a 120VAC Wire In Heat Alarm that responds to temperature rather than smoke. The alarm will sound if temperatures rise above 135?F. The Kidde HD135F is interconnectable. The interconnect system must not exceed the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) limit of 18 initiating devices (Smoke, heat, CO, etc) interconnected, it is still possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and or relay modules. This unit includes a 5-year limited warranty and is UL Listed.
- Interconnectable – Interconnects with up to 24 Kidde devices of which 18 can be initiating
- Test Button – Tests unit’s electronic circuitry, horn and battery function
- 9V Battery Back Up – Provides continuous protectioneven during power outages
- Red LED – Flashes every 30-40 seconds to indicate proper operation
- Low Battery Indicator – Alerts user in the event ofalow or missing battery
- Quick Connect Power Harness – Makes installation fast and easy
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
HD135F - great price and fast shipping
by George Wachter -
Very easy installation and works like a charm.
HD135F - nice design and easy installation
by Maurice Ejere -
Highly recommended fixture!
HD135F - highly recommended light
by Diane Poplawski -
High quality brand and works well with our other fixtures.