Occupancy Motion Sensor Switch Single Pole In-Wall Switch Black
The Legrand WS250B occupancy sensor uses advanced PIR technology to detect motion around 900 Sq Ft and 180 degrees. The type of motion sensor is able to automatically switch on when occupancy is detected and off when no occupancy is detected. Moreover, this wall switch has a finish of black and is suitable for single pole applications. The WS250B occupancy sensor is perfect for small offices, conference rooms, restrooms, storage rooms and lunch and break rooms.
- 120-277 VAC motion sensor
- Detection Signature Processing eliminates false triggers; provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Zero crossing circuitry reduces stress on the relay and results in increased sensor life
- Time delay adjustable from 30 seconds to 30 minutes
- Passive infrared sensor (PIR)
- For safety, there is no leakage to load in the off mode and sensor is safety grounded
- Patented voltage drop protection
- Custom two-tier Fresnel lens enhances detection at the desktop level
- Light level sensor holds lights off when ambient lighting is above the preset level
- Automatic OFF operation
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
WS-250-B - very beautiful fixture
by Samuel Johnson -
Bought from them before and ordering is always a breeze. This fixture looks really good and will definitely last a long time.
WS-250-B - looks good in any room
by Greg Dean -
One of the leading brands for these types of fixtures. You will not regret buying this for sure.
WS-250-B - great price and fast shipping
by William Snodgrass -
Very easy installation and works like a charm.