Light Efficient Design's LED-8084M42 corn bulb is an applicable bulb that can be used as a post top and cobra head. Moreover, the LED-8084M42 45 watt LED corn bulb is able to emit 4270 lumens with a cool white 4200K color temperature. The particular design of the LED-8084M42 makes it an excellent choice to provide illumination for many industrial and commercial lighting applications including walkways, recreational areas and campuses. Ideal for replacing 175 watt HID lamps.
- External Driver is included
- Ballast must be bypassed to install
- Can be safely used in enclosed fixtures
- LED corn bulb has a lifetime rated span life of 50,000 hours
- Damp location rated for protection from weather and moderate degrees of moisture
- Wet location rated for contact with water or other liquid
- DLC approved for exceptional quality and energy performance
- UL1598C retains fixture UL Listing
- Fixture has a maximum overall length of 10.6"
- Fixture has a maximum overall width of 4.25"
- Meanwell PWM driver (0-10V dimmable) included
- 175W LED replacement
- Driver can be mounted up to 20 meters from lamps with negligible reduction in light output
- Can be mounted in an either horizontal or vertical position