Stem Mount Photo Control 1800W 15 Amp 120 VAC
The K4100 Series Photo Controls feature stem mounting, thermal-type, controls with single and multi-voltage models. Thermal-type photo controls provide dusk-to-dawn lighting control and a delay action, which eliminates loads switching OFF due to car headlights, and lighting. The thermal-type controls feature a cadmium sulfide photocell and a sonic-welded polycarbonate case and lens to seal out moisture. The design utilizes a dual temperature compensating bimetal and composite resistor for reliable long life operation over ambient temperature extremes. These models are California Title 24 compliant.
- Not For LED Applications
- Cadmium sulfide photocell
- Sonic-welded polycarbonate housing and lens to seal out moisture
- Delay action eliminates load switching OFF due to car head lights and lighting
- 6" leads
- Light level slide adjustment
- Controls come with a washer gasket and locking nut
- "M" Models are heavy duty die cast housings
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
Good product. I used it
by Chach T. -
Good product. I used it without any problem.
by Stanley F -
Works great, was easy to install, will be buying more.
Stem mount photo control
by Marty K. -
Photo control arrived in a short 3 day period, well packaged,and installed vary easy. Looks nice and appeared to be a well built unit.