LED Industrial High Bay - 140 Watts - 18,200 Lumens - 5000K - 120-277V
The GLT CHB-18L-U-50K-D10 led industrial high bay offers a new and energy efficient way to replace 250W metal halide light fixtures. This white LED high bay produces 18200 lumens output at 5000K color temperature while consumes 140 watts of power. The GLT CHB Series is constructed of heavy die-cast aluminum housing with polyester powder-coated finish to provide a strong housing structure. Luminaire is corrosion proof against extreme climate changes.
LED highbay fixtures are ideal lighting solutions for commercial applications like warehouses, gymnasiums, factories, convention centers and arenas.
- Aluminum and Prismatic reflector options available
- This fixture is a combination of high performance LED modules and integrated LED drivers to replace T5 and T8 fluorescent high bays
- This LED high bay luminaire is corrosion proof against extreme climate change
- Suitable to mount suspended using a pendant or hook
- The optical system provides glare-free and even light distribution
- Color rendering index CRI 80
- Suitable for Damp Location
- LED life rated at 100,000 hours
- DLC Premium Listed
- ETL Listed
- Dimming: 0-10V Dimmable
- Input Voltage: 120-277V
- Wattage: 140 Watts
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Lumens: 18200 lumens
- 5 Years Warranty
Electrical & Operational Information
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
We use this on our overhead cr
by Mike Wojtyniak -
We use this on our overhead cranes and it works great on those slightly darker areas.
150watt LED Lowbay
by Maurice B. -
I used the 150 WATT LED to replace a 400 watt Metal Halide. The LED gets the job done. Will be replacing all the 400 watt fixtures in the warehouse with LED.