Legrand Pass & Seymour 35 mA Occupancy Motion Sensor Ceiling mount - White
- Advanced control logic based on RISC microcontroller provides: Detection signature processing eliminates false triggers and provides immunity to RFI and EMI.
- Walk-through mode turns lights off three minutes after the area is initially occupied -- ideal for brief visits such as mail delivery.
- Simple, one-step setup. Ultrasonic diffusion technology spreads coverage to a wider area (patented).
- LEDs indicate occupancy detection. Four occupancy logic options give users the ability to customize control to meet application needs. Ultrasonic frequency of 40 kHz.
- Time delays: automatic, fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, or 30 minutes), walk-through, test-mode. Sensitivity adjustment: reduce sensitivity (for PIR sensitivity); ultrasonic sensitivity is variable with trimpot.
- Multi-level, 360 degrees Fresnel lens for superior occupancy detection. Mounting options: ceiling tile; 4 square junction box with double gang mudring. Units per power pack: up to 4. cULus listed. 5-year warranty.
Electrical & Operational Information
Power Pack Required
0 - 35 C
Sensor Mounting Height
Occupancy, Passive Infrared, Dual Technology
Maximum Room Size (sq. ft.)
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)