25,000-41,000 Lumens - LED Pole Lights With Photocell - 185-290 Watts - 30K/40K/50K - 120-277V - Slipfitter mount
The Keystone Technologies KT-ALED290PS-L1-5-SF-8CSB-VDIM-P-W LED Area Lights is the ideal replacement for existing shoebox fixtures of 400W HID to 1000W HID.This LED Pole light produces up to 41180 lumens on a 3000K|4000K|5000K color temperatures while using up to 290 Watts of power. The Type V wide distribution makes it ideal for general outdoor and commercial area lighting in parking lots, office complexes, campuses and walkways. The Keystone XFit Area Light Series LED Pole Lights has a cast aluminum design and White finsih.
- Compact, low-profile design delivers high-performance illumination.
- Keystone Power Select technology (290/210/185W).
- Keystone Color Select technology (3000/4000/5000K).
- Photocell included with integrated NEMA/ANSI C136.41 7-pin-twist lock to covers control needs.
- Powered by Keystone 0–10V dimming LED driver featuring 12V AUX power tap, 6kV surge protection.
- UL Certified for wet locations, IP65.