Pass & Seymour Dual-Function AFCI/GFCI Receptacles are the latest innovation in electrical safety, and a code-approved alternative to dual-function AFCI/GFCI breakers. Designed to protect against electrical fires caused by arc faults and injury due to electrical shock, these new devices are compliant with NEC AFCI and GFCI requirements in kitchens and laundry areas for new construction, circuit modifications/extensions and replacement receptacles.
- Two back-wire holes per termination add wiring flexibility, eliminate pigtailing and save box space
- Ground terminal back-wire for fast installation
- Auto-ground clip assures a positive ground to metal box
- Tamper-Resistant — automatic shutter system prevents children from inserting objects
- Black shutters essentially disappear into the background for an invisible effect preferred by end users
- Two indicator lights, one for GFCI and one for AFCI. Easy to distinguish between trip caused by arc fault and trip caused by ground fault. GFCI indicator light flashes if device fails the self-test, signaling that the AFCI/GFCI receptacle should be replaced
- Wall plate not included