Radiant 15 Amp 120-Volt Duplex GFCI Outlet - White
The Legrand 1597W is a 15 amps spec-grade self-test duplex GFCI outlet with white color finish. This GFCI receptacle features a self-testing which conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it's always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the indicator light flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced. It also has Legrand proven SafeLock™ Protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
- Part of the all-new radiant collection.
- Conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it's always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the indicator light flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced. It also has our proven SafeLock protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
- Thinner than competitors' GFCI Receptacles: leaves more room for wires in the box.
- Auto-Ground clip assures a positive ground to metal box.
- Meets 2015 UL requirements.
- Feed-thru wiring configuration allows GFCI to protect downstream receptacles.
- Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly.
- Exceeds UL 943 voltage surge requirements; survives 100x the required UL 3kA/6kV voltage surge test cycles.
- FSUL Listed (Federal Specification WC596).
- Trip indicator light (red LED)
- Side or internal screw-pressure-plate back wire with #10-#14 AWG solid or stranded copper wire.
- Two back-wire holes per terminal.
- Ground screw has back-wire clamp for easy installation.
- 10kA short circuit rating. (more...)
Electrical & Operational Information
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
Looks good and is easy
by Alan C. -
Looks good and is easy to install. Instructions are straight forward and accurate.
Looks great. Works
by Eric V. -
Looks great. Works
Great products- great prices
by Cecilia T. -
From the moment I called in my order, I knew I was going to be working with this company again. The company rep seemed to understand what I needed (even before I knew), and made sure we got it right the first time.