LED Corn Bulb 100W Adjustable 14600 Lumens 30K/40K/50K 400W MH Equal EX39 Base 120-277V
The RAB HIDFA-100S-EX39-8CCT-BYP/5SP LED corn bulb is the next generation of commercial led lamps with lumens and color temperature adjustability features, replacing traditional metal halide or high-pressure sodium HID lamps. This cutting-edge lighting solution is designed to elevate your space with its exceptional performance, flexibility, and energy efficiency.
This RAB post-top bulb features adjustable wattage technology allowing you to adjust the power between 100/80/63 watts, giving you complete control over the brightness level, and allowing you to customize the lighting to your specific needs up to 14600 lumens and replace up to 400W MH Equal metal halide bulbs. Additionally, this light is equipped with the selectable CCT feature to select between 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K color temperature options. Overall, this bulb can effortlessly adapt to any situation.
This LED post-top light is built with durability in mind, crafted from high-quality polycarbonate material with a metal endcap, and finished with a sleek clear design. This lamp is also dimmable via Lightcloud Blue mobile app and devices. Enhance your lighting experience to unparalleled levels of brilliance with this Keystone LED Corn Bulb, setting a new standard for exceptional illumination in your space.
- 120-277V input voltage with EX39 Extended Mogul base for easy installation and compatibility
- Built-in driver eliminates the need for an external driver or ballast, allowing direct wiring to line voltage
- Field Selectable Color Temperature (3000K/4000K/5000K)
- Field adjustable wattage (100/80/63W)
- Rated for use in enclosed fixtures in dry or damp locations, IP64 rated