Switching to LED lighting is a smart way for business, residential, and industrial sectors to save money on energy and maintenance costs.
Here are some of the benefits of LED Lighting:
- LED Lighting has an outstanding operational life time expectation of sometimes up to 100,000 hours.
- With traditional incandescent light bulbs who operate at 20% energy efficiency only, 80% of the electricity is lost as heat.
- LED Lighting Can Run on Low-Voltage Power Supply
- LED Illumination Can Withstand Rough Conditions
- LED Lighting Has Powerful Flexible Design Features
- LED are ideal for operation under cold and low outdoor temperature settings
Whether you are looking for residential rebates or business rebates (commercial, industrial, federal government sectors), we will provide you with expert assistance in applying for all available public utility incentives and federal tax deductions to maximize your ROI.
Call 855-303-0665 and speak with one of our lighting specialist and find out about rebate availability in your area.