PIR Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor 120/277V - Light Almond
The Wattstopper WS-301-LA is a PIR Wall Switch Occupancy Sensor 120/277V Light Almond. The WS-301 Passive Infrared (PIR) Wall Switch Sensor turns lighting or fan loads on and off based on occupancy and ambient light level. The sensor replaces existing wall switches and fits behind a standard decorator wall plate.
- 120/240/277VAC; 50/60Hz, 1/4 hp
- 180° coverage, maximum of 900 ft.
- Optional neutral connection with break-off tab to expose neutral terminals
- Zero crossing circuitry reduces stress on the relay and results in increased sensor life
- Passive infrared sensor (PIR)
- Adjustable time delay and sensitivity
- Custom two-tier Fresnel lens enhances detection at the desktop level
- Light level sensor holds lights off when ambient lighting is above the preset level
- Patented voltage drop protection
- UL Listed
- 5-year warranty