800-Watt Dual Technology Occupancy Motion Sensor Switch - Ivory
The Sensor Switch WSXA-PDT-IV is a dual technology wall switch occupancy sensor that provides simple and cost-effective solutions for commercial and residential lighting control applications. All WSXA Family sensors have a stylish low profile appearance, and soft-click buttons, and provide small motion detection up to 20 ft (6.10 m), making them perfect for private offices, private restrooms, closets, copy rooms, or any other small enclosed space. Additionally, all WSXA Family sensors have a patent-pending wiring method that enables them to function either with or without a neutral connection. WSXA units come pre-configured for wiring without a neutral, however, if the connection to neutral is required by code, contractors can convert the unit in seconds.
- Small motion detection up to 20ft (6.10m)
- Dual technology (PDT) utilizes PIR/Microphonics detection (patented)
- Programmable with SensorSwitch VLP Mobile App or traditional push-button programmable without removing cover plate - adjustable time delays & operating modes
- Mis-wire Protection - interchangeable line and load wires prevent damage
- Compatible w/LEDs, electronic & magnetic ballasts, CFLs, & incandescents
- 100% passive detection, no potential for interference with other building systems