American Standard Grade HD LED Tape Light - 2.19 W/ft - 5000K - 16.4ft Reel - 24V
The American Standard Grade HD STLHD-CW-16 offers a premium LED strip light that has a max run of 33 feet. This tape light emits up to 230 lumens per feet while consuming up to 2.19 watts per ft with 90+ CRI performance.
The High Density (HD) tape light features highly efficient and compact LED chip sets that allow for tighter spacing without sacrificing lumen loss. This STLHD-CW-16 strip light is UL listed with 50,000 Hours rated life makes it ideal solutions for coves, kitchen under cabinets, led strip lighting, displays and creative projects for residential and commercial applications.
16.4ft Reel (IP54) includes
(1) Attached 3ft Lead Wire
- High Density (HD) LED spacing in Standard Grade Output
- Excellent color rendering 90+ CRI
- Up to 230 lumens per foot performance
- Consumes up to 2.19 watts per foot
- 5000K Color Temperature
- 24VDC System
- Cuttable every 2.46” with 32.8ft max run
- Dimmable (5-100%) with most ELV, TRIAC dimmers
- 50,000 hours rated life
- Rated IP54 - jacketed
- cULus Listed for indoor dry/damp locations