3900 Lumens - 30W - Adjustable LED Corn Bulb - 150W HID - 5000K - Medium Base
The Satco S29750 adjustable LED corn bulb emits 3900 lumens in a 5000K daylight color temperature while only using 30 watts. This deformable LED bulb can replace up to 150 watt metal halide fixtures for high bay, low bay, post top, and canopy applications. Satco LED corn bulbs come with an E26 medium base and run on 120-277V input. The multi-beam design of the S29750 makes it an excellent choice to provide illumination for many industrial and commercial lighting applications including walkways, warehouses, gymnasiums and campuses.
30W LED adjustable corn bulb replaces
- LU150/S55 medium base ED17 HPS bulb
- MH150/M102 medium base ED17 Metal Halide bulb
- MP150/M102 medium base ED17 Metal Halide bulb
Features and Specs
- Bypass ballast required installation - direct wire voltage 120-277V
- Long life - rated for 50,000 hours
- Suitable for totally enclosed fixtures
- IP65 - Protection from total dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction
- Fixture has a maximum overall length of 6-3/8''
- Fixture has a maximum overall width of 3.2" (Open 7-11/16'')
- 150W metal halide replacement
- Deformable light panels lock into place creating(more...)