RadioRA 2 Maestro local controls function much like standard dimmers and switches, but can be controlled as part of a lighting control system. Local lighting controls are useful in locations where single circuits of lighting need to be dimmed or switched. Local fan speed controls are useful in locations where control of a single ceiling paddle fan is needed.
- On a single-tap, fan turns ON or OFF
- Fan speeds can be selected by pressing and holding the fan speed control rocker until the desired fan speed is reached
- Controls one paddle-type ceiling fan (Permanent split-capacitor motor) up to 2 A. Not for use with shaded-pole type motors (e.g., bath exhaust fans).
- Provides 4 quiet speeds plus OFF.
- Not for use with fans that have integrated fan speed and/or light control modules.
- Requires a neutral connection
- Wall plate sold separately