Bathroom Exhaust Fan with Light and Heater - 80 CFM - 1.5 Sones - 4 in. Duct
The Delta RAD80LED bathroom exhaust fan with LED Light and heater features 80 CFM fan airflow and 1.5 sones for use in bathrooms. This bathroom fan has 4 inch duct size and can be installed on the ceiling or wall. The Delta bathroom fan is made of galvanized steel for the housing and PBT material for the grille.
- Energy saving brushless DC motor technology engineered to run continuously for a minimum 70,000 hours
- Ceiling mount ventilating fan/LED light/heater with modern grille design
- Quiet operation at 1.5 Sones
- Includes one 13-watt LED
- Main light output 850 Lumens, 2700K
- LED Dimmable Lighting (dimmer switch is not included)
- Energy efficiency at 7.0 CFM/Watt
- Input Voltage 120V
- Bulb Base Connector
- Built-in thermostat for consistent temperature
- Metal guard to prevent user contact with heating wire
- 1300W heating element evaluated by cUL for safety standards
- Heater module equipped with thermal cutoff fuse and thermostat
- Housing is made of galvanized steel
- Detachable 4” diameter duct adapter
- Annual exhaust fan energy cost for 24/7 operation is approximately $12.31*
- cUL listed and Home Ventilating institute (HVI) certified
- Three year warranty
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|Spec Sheet||Delta RAD80LED Specs||Documentation||Delta RAD80LED Installation|
Electrical & Operational Information
|Bulb Wattage (W)||13|
|Light Source||LED||Number of Bulbs||1|
|Fan Airflow||80 CFM||Fan Duct Size||4 in.|
|Fan Light||Integrated LED||Fan Sones||1.5|
|Maximum Room Size (sq. ft.)||75||Recommended Room Size||Medium Rooms|
Exit Lights Features
|Bulb Included||yes||Fan Heater Included||yes|
Warranty & Certifications
|CA Compliance||Title 24||Certifications||HVI|
|Product Warranty||3 Years||UL Listed||yes|
Dimensions & Measurements
|Product Length (in.)||14.4||Product Width (in.)||8.25|
|Product Height (in.)||5.5||Overall Weight (lbs.)||12|
Ratings & Reviews
by Colleen C. -
This is the best exhaust fan we have had yet! I recommend it highly!
Works and looks great. Thank
by Ed K. -
Works and looks great. Thank you!
THIS is my SECOND ONE!
by Bryan V. -
DonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t misunderstand the titlle... I LIKE the unit... After purchasing one of these for a bathroom renovation, I found that it worked great! With a strong but fairly quiet fan, it moves air quickly. The LED works well with my dimmer also. I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t use the heater much yet, but when I do, itÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s nice and toasty:wink:. The instructions could definitely be improve on, and it was missing the mounting screws. When I tried to order them, it was obvious that the person receiving my correspondence kept thinking I was trying to replace the unit. When requesting 4 screws, they FINALLY ended up sending 4 SETS of screws.
by Kimberly T. -
This fan is so quiet, a big difference from the old fan. The heater also works well, it heats up really quick. Installation by an electrician was easy
Was exactly what we had
by Toby M. -
Was exactly what we had ordered.
Selling quality products at great prices
by James L. -
I just recently found this company. I am an Electrical Contractor and always in the need of good pricing AND ability to get shipped at a fast pace. These guys do both and so far hit it out of the park EVERY time!!! This order here is the third one I've done in a month. They are efficient and site is easy to use. If you order before 2pm PST, most times will get shipped same day!!! This is as good as Amazon (which I also order for business) when it comes to fast shipping and fair pricing. Give these guys a chance and like me, I'm sure you will be glad you did!