Pass & Seymour 20 Amp 120-277 Volt 3-Way Industrial Extra Heavy-duty Toggle Switch - Gray
The Legrand Pass & Seymour PS20AC3GRY is a 20 amps 120-277 volt 3-way industrial extra heavy-duty specification grade toggle switch with thermoplastic construction and gray color finish. The PS20AC3GRY Designed to withstand abuse and constant use in demanding applications, these durable switches virtually eliminate contact bounce and arcing. Exterior housing is made entirely of highperforming chemical- and impact-resistant thermoplastics to withstand the abuse of industrial environments and harsh chemicals. Featuring auto-ground and external, screwpressure-plate back wiring on all terminals for fast, easy installation and excellent electrical connection.
- One-piece toggle molded from chemical-,impact-,and heat-resistant thermoplastic.
- One-piece nickel-plated brass strap for superior corrosion-resistance.
- Auto-ground clip assures positive ground.
- Heavy-duty toggle bumpers for smooth and quiet operation.
- Glass-reinforced, chemical-resistant thermoplastic back body for durability, strength, and resistance to harsh cleaners.
- Dielectric Withstand Voltage 1500V Minimum
- Overload Minimum 4.8 times rated current for 100 cycles
- Terminal Accommodations #14 AWG – #10 AWG
Legrand Pass & Seymour Series
Wiring Devices & Light Controls
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
-40C to 115C
Switch Control Type
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)