Emergency Backup Ballast - Operates T8, T5, PL Type A lamps - 120-277V
Specification-grade emergency ballast operates one or two lamps (4' or shorter) or one 8' lamp. Factory or field installed within fluorescent fixture ballast channel. Upon interruption of normal power battery pack automatically strikes and operates lamps at reduced light output, providing glare-free illumination for 90 minutes.
The optional Power Sentry® PSBCEB2 module enables Power Sentry PS1400QD MVOLT and PS10250 emergency ballast and driver to comply with CEC Title 20 regulations. The PSBC module features Quick Connect for easy installation between the emergency ballast/driver and the wiring harness.
- Durable thermoplastic/metal housing resists impact, scratches, and corrosion
- Reduced-profile footprint fits in the tightest applications
- Pilot light and test switch provide visual and manual means of monitoring system operation
- Constant current-type charger. Input circuit provides high efficiency and reliable operation
- Includes Battery Control Module