LED Emergency Driver 10 Watts 120-277V Input 50V DC Output with Remote Enclosure
The PS1050 multi-volt (120V thru 277V; 50-60hz) emergency LED driver is designed to provide a minimum of 90 minutes of illumination for LED luminaires during the loss of normal AC power. It is UL classified for field installation in specified luminaires and UL recognized for factory installation inside indoor, damp or sealed and gasketed wet location listed LED luminaires utilizing 10-watts maximum output power, 50VDC maximum output voltage and an output current in the range of 200mA.
- Durable thermoplastic housing resists impact, scratches, and corrosion
- The pilot light/test switch provides visual and manual means of monitoring the system operation
- Mounts concealed within fixture wireway for clean appearance and protection against vandalism; or mounts on outside of fixture housing if internal space is limited
- Field install kit with remote enclosure
- UL classified for field installation in the following ABL fixture families: ACL, ALL, AVL, BLT, BZL, FSL, GTL, MSL, TMS, RTL, SBL, STL, TL, VTL, LBL and WL2