12 Watt - 12VDC Output Constant Voltage Plug-in Driver
This low profile dimmable plug-in driver has wire cover strain reliefs at both primary and secondary sides. It includes an attached terminal block to quickly connect low voltage lead wires. For dimming applications, a 4W minimum load must be met.
- Class 2 12W Constant voltage dimmable plugin driver (15-100% control with most TRIAC dimmers)
- 3-12W (non-dimming), 4-12W (dimming applications)
- Features terminal block for easy wiring and inline rocker switch on power cord for convenient On/Off control
- 6ft 18AWG power cord with 2-prong plug
- 6ft lead lead wire with attached terminal block
- cETLus Listed as a Recognized Component (dry locations)