Point Dume Lookout 13 In. Armed Sconce Nickel Finish
The Lookout wall sconce has a modern classic styling that combines Brushed Nickel, clear seeded glass and handsome leather accents for an enduring sensibility that adds an uncomplicated elegance to any interior. Entirely at home in so many locations and lifestyles, the Lookout sconce is ideal to use when multiples are a must. This fixture is part of the Jeffrey Alan Marks Point Dume lighting collection which celebrates a curated mix of yesterday and today, distilling both industrial and artisanal influences.
- Wall sconce with unique topstitched brown leather back plate and handsome leather-trimmed handle.
- Line shines through a cylinder shade of seeded glass, banded top and bottom with Brushed Nickel.
- Shade is suspended from parallel cut metal arms fastened by a riveted, brown leather strap handle.
- Use restoration-style filament bulbs for added sophistication.
- Use anywhere there is a need for more ambient or task light, or where floor space is at a premium.
- Try in multiples along a hallway, in pairs bedside, flanking a fireplace or bath vanity, or in more traditional spaces such as a dining room to coordinate with the overhead lighting.
- With its substantial form and bespoke leather detailing adding a touch of personality, Lookout is perfect for warmer Modern interiors.
- A classic wall sconce design combined with unique bespoke leather detailing blends old with new, creating a New Traditional look that is both timeless and timely.
- Finished in a subtly reflective Brushed Nickel for an elegant matte texture effect, offsetting clear seeded glass shade and brown leather detailing.
- This oversized wall sconce is 6 in. wide and 12.875 in. high, with a depth of 7.375 in.
- Use one, 60w max. candelabra medium base bulb incandescent or LED equivalent wattage bulbs (bulbs not included).
- For an alternate look, try Edison bulbs or other vintage-style filament bulbs (bulbs not included).