6 Amp Single Pole/3-Way Occupancy/Vacancy Sensor In-Wall Switch Light Almond
The Lutron Maestro MS-OPS6M2-DV-LA occupancy sensing switch combines a Maestro switch with a passive infrared occupancy or vacancy sensor. The sensor detects the heat from occupants moving within an area to determine whether the space is occupied. Based on the feedback from the sensor, the occupancy sensing switch will adjust the load accordingly.
- Passive infrared motion detection with exclusive Lutron XCT Technology for fine motion detection
- 180° sensor field-of-view
- Up to 30 ft x 30 ft (9 m x 9 m) [900 ft 2 (81 m2)] major motion coverage and 20 ft x 20 ft (6 m x 6 m) [400 ft2 (36 m2)] minor motion coverage
- Adjustable timeout (1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes) and high/low sensitivity adjustment
- Occupancy sensing switch loads: incandescent, halogen, ELV, MLV, CFL, LED, magnetic fluorescent, electronic fluorescent, and fan.
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
MS-OPS6M2-DV-LA - great website, will buy again!!!
by County of San Luis Obispo -
Worked really good for our company and I just bought some more.