20 Amp Specification Grade Duplex Surge Protector Outlet - Brown
The Legrand Pass & Seymour 5362SP is a 20 amp specification grade duplex surge protector outlet in a brown color finish. The Surge Protective Extra Heavy-Duty Duplex Receptacle offers increased transient protection, reliability, and protection notification (Audible Alarm with LED Indicator). Specification-grade surge suppressor receptacle with audible alarm and LED indicator, ideal for heavy-duty power applications.
- Solid-state LED monitor has a 25-year minimum life expectancy. A high visibility, wide-angle lens indicates protection is in place.
- .032-inch thick, brass, triple-wipe power contacts for lasting retention.
- Audible alarm alert of MOV damage. Alarm able to be turned On/Off.
- Wrap-around steel strap for structural integrity. Auto-ground is standard, for easier installation.
- Impact-resistant thermoplastic exterior resists impacts and scrapes.
- Triple-wipe, copper-alloy contacts for superior, more dependable connection.
- Thermal protection in 3 modes. 3 17mm dual pack MOVs absorb up to 340 Joules of excess energy in each leg (L-N, L-G, N-G) with 24,000 amp current handling capability for full, equal, and symmetrical protection. Protection response time is less than one nanosecond.
Legrand Pass & Seymour Series
Wiring Devices & Light Controls
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
-4F - 131F
NEMA 5-20R, Surge Protected
Number of Outlets
Warranty & Certifications
1 Year Warranty
Dimensions & Measurements
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)