Radiant 20 Amp Tamper-Resistant Self-Test Simplex GFCI Outlet - Light Almond
The Legrand radiant 2097TRSGLLA is a 20 amps tamper-resistant self-test simplex GFCI outlet with a light almond color finish. This GFCI receptacle is perfect for providing dedicated power and reliable ground-fault protection, the simplex 20A GFCI features a single, tamper-resistant outlet and self-tests automatically every three seconds for electrical safety you can trust. Meeting the National Electrical Code requirements for ground fault protection in the home, GFCI wall outlets make it easier to fix trips right where they happen, and no more confusion or running to the breaker box. Maximize safety, in style, with GFCI protection featuring the sleek, clean lines of radiant.
- Protects against shock caused by ground-fault occurrences.
- Conducts an industry-leading automatic self-test every 3 seconds. If the device ever fails, the indicator light flashes to signal it should be replaced.
- Equipped with proven SafeLock protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the outlet is disconnected.
- Extends GFCI protection to "downstream" outlets when used with feed-thru wiring configuration.
- Protects children with a patented tamper-resistant shutter system that prevents improper insertion of foreign objects.
- Made exclusively for use with screwless Wall Plates from the radiant Collection, sold separately.
- UL Listed
Legrand Radiant Series
Wiring Devices & Light Controls
Electrical & Operational Information
Characteristics & Features
Matte Light Almond
-35C to 66C
NEMA 5-20R, Tamper Resistant
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)