Hospital Grade Tamper-Resistant 20 Amp Self-Test Duplex GFCI Outlet - Light Almond
The Legrand Pass & Seymour 2097HGTRLA is a 20 amps hospital-grade tamper-resistant self-test duplex GFCI outlet light almond color finish. This Pass & Seymour Hospital Grade Self-Test GFCI receptacle with SafeLock Protection conducts an automatic test every three seconds, ensuring it’s always ready to protect. If the device fails the test, the indicator light flashes to signal that the GFCI should be replaced. It also has our proven SafeLock Protection feature: if critical components are damaged and protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected.
- High-impact-resistant, thermoplastic construction for superior strength and durability.
- Protects children: patented shutter system helps prevent improper insertion of foreign objects.
- Thinner profile speeds installation by leaving more room for wires in the box.
- Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly.
- UL Listed
- Side or internal screw-pressure, plate back wire termination with #14 #10 AWG stranded or solid, copper or copper-clad conductors.
Electrical & Operational Information
Number of Outlets
NEMA 5-20R, Tamper Resistant, Hospital Grade
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)