GM Lighting’s LTR300WP-27 LED tape light is part of the LEDTASK series of tape lights that conform to straight, curved and irregular architectural coves, banisters, recesses and other constructs where energy saving 12 VDC high output LED illumination is needed. The LTR300WP-27 LED 16 ft. tape light in particular illuminates 82 CRI, 190 lumens/ft, 2.2 watts/ft, 19 LEDs/ft and 2700K warm white color temperature. The LTR300WP-27 LED flexible strip light is great for cove, accent, under cabinet and architectural lighting.
Each 16’-4” reel includes: (1) LTW-24-WP connector, 20 silicone mounting clips, 40 stainless steel screws, 2 silicone end caps, 1 male plug for plugging end of run and a tube of silicone sealant.
- 12V high output tape light
- 5 Meter Reel - 16'4"
- Fully surrounded in moisture resistant acrylic linear sheath
- Maximum run is 16'
- Comes with mounting clips, silicone sealant and end cap
- 300 LED's in total and 19 per feet
- Tape light has a 50,000 hour rate life
- Field cuttable every 3 diodes or 2" / 51 mm
- 5 Year warranty