GM Lighting’s LTR300-WW LED tape light is part of the LEDTASK series of tape lights that conform to straight, curved and irregular architectural coves, banisters, recesses and other constructs where energy saving 12 VDC high output LED illumination is needed. The LTR300-WW LED 16 ft. tape light in particular illuminates 87 CRI, 202 lumens/ft, 2.2 watts/ft, 19 LEDs/ft and 3500K neutral white color temperature. The LTR300-WW LED flexible strip light is great for cove, accent, under cabinet and architectural lighting.
Each 16’-4” reel includes: (3) STW-60 connectors and 24” of lead affixed at start of reel.
- 12V high output tape light
- 5 Meter Reel - 16'4"
- No harmful UV rays
- Maximum run is 20'
- 300 LED's in total and 19 per feet
- Tape light has a 50,000 hour rate life
- 120° Viewing Angle
- Field cuttable every 3 diodes or 2" / 51 mm
- Mounts into Tight Spaces
- Utilizes 3M Double Stick Mounting Tape
- Even Illumination - No Shadowing
- 5 Year warranty