Light Efficient Design's LED-8033E40-A corn bulb is an applicable bulb that can be used as a post top and cobra head. Moreover, the LED-8033E40-A LED HID retrofit bulb emits 5468 lumens in a 4000K color temperature using 35 watts. The particular design of the LED-8033E40-A makes it an excellent choice to provide illumination for many industrial and commercial lighting applications including walkways, recreational areas and campuses. Ideal for replacing 175 watt HID lamps.35W LED corn bulb replaces:
Features and Specs
- MH175/M57 medium base ED17 Metal Halide bulb
- Can safely be used in enclosed fixtures
- Bypass ballast required installation
- LED corn bulb has a lifetime rated span life of 50,000 hours
- Damp location rated for protection from weather and moderate degrees of moisture
- UL certified for safety and quality approval rating
- Fixture has a maximum overall length of 8"
- Fixture has a maximum overall width of 3.37"
- 175W LED replacement
- Can be mounted in an either horizontal or vertical position
- Insect/dust resistant housing
- Advanced active cooling and dynamic temperature control
- Integrated 6kA surge