6930 Lumens - 45W - LED Corn Bulb - 250W MH Equal - 4000K - Mogul Base - 120-277V
Light Efficient Design's LED-8024M40-A corn bulb is an applicable bulb that can be used as a post top and cobra head. Moreover, the LED-8024M40-A LED HID retrofit bulb emits 6930 lumens in a 4000K color temperature using 45 watts. The particular design of the LED-8024M40-A makes it an excellent choice to provide illumination for many industrial and commercial lighting applications including walkways, recreational areas and campuses. Ideal for replacing 250 watt HID lamps.45W LED corn bulb replaces:
- HF250XR/H37 mogul base BT28 mercury vapor bulb
- LU250/S50 mogul base ET18 HPS bulb
- MH250/M58 mogul base ED28 Metal Halide bulb
- MH250/M138 mogul base BT28 Metal Halide pulse start lamps
- Can safely be used in enclosed fixtures
- Bypass ballast required installation
- LED corn bulb has a lifetime rated span life of 50,000 hours
- Damp location rated for protection from weather and moderate degrees of moisture
- UL certified for safety and quality approval rating
- Fixture has a maximum overall length of 11.5"
- Fixture has a maximum overall width of 4.9"
- 250W LED replacement
- Can be mounted in an either horizontal or vertical position
- Insect/dust resistant housing
- Advanced active cooling and dynamic temperature control
- Integrated 6kA surge
Brochures & Spec Sheets
|Spec Sheet||Light Efficient Design LED-8024M40-A Specs||Documentation||Light Efficient Design LED-8024M40-A Installation|
Electrical & Operational Information
|Efficacy (lm/W)||145||Color Temperature||4000K|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F - 122°F||Rate Life||50,000 hours|
|Equivalent Wattage||250W HID|
|Beam Angle||360°||Bulb Base||E39 (Mogul)|
|Bulb Shape||Corn||Bulb Shape Code||Corn|
|Bulb Type||LED Bulb|
Warranty & Certifications
|Certifications||UL, LM79, LM80, RoHS|
Dimensions & Measurements
|Product Height (in.)||11.5||Product Diameter (in.)||4.9|
Ratings & Reviews
Great product. Am ordering more
by Carla C. -
Great product. Am ordering more this week.
by Cecilia G. -
We've been using these to replace old halogen bulbs in the parking lot. So much brighter & uses much less energy - will be worth the investment in the long run.
by Raymond D. -
We recently purchased LED 45W and 25W retrofit corn bulbs with both a medium and mogul base . These are excellent bulbs that we use in our street lighting projects. They give off a great deal of light and use less power. I purchased these bulbs online and was very happy with how easy it was. I did have a small problem when I recieved my order as there was no packing slip in the box, however I called and customer service email me a packing slip while i was still on the phone . I am pleased with the service i received and continue to order from BEE`S.