LED 4-Pin (G24q) PL Lamp - 42W CFL Equal - 1600 Lumens - 4000K - Bypass/Electronic - Universal
The Light Efficient Design LED-7320-40K-G3 LED PL plug in light bulb offers an easy CFL to LED conversion. This 4-Pin (G24q) LED PL lamp emits 1600 Lumens on a 4000K color temperature while using 10 Watts of power to efficiently replace a 26W CFL plug in lamp. The LED-7320-40K-G3 LED PL lamp mounts Universal into most fixtures through a ballast bypass or plug and play with electronic ballast installation.
- Replaces GE F26DBX 841, Sylvania CF26DD 841, Philips PL 26W 841
- Operates on 120-277V or a compatible ballast
- Suitable for damp environments and semi-enclosed recessed fixtures
- This lamp is not compatible with all electronic ballasts. If the ballast is not listed as compatible, then bypass the ballast and run on 120-277VAC Line Volatage
- Long-lasting, energy efficient LED
- 5 year warranty
Electrical & Operational Information
Warranty & Certifications
Dimensions & Measurements
Ratings & Reviews
Xlnt plug and play LED
by George U. -
The bulb works perfectly when replacing std. Non dimming CFLs in electronic ballast fixtures such as can lighting. Keep in mind the bulb is 6" in overall length. Xlnt performance and instant on brightness.
by Abigail P. -
Twice as bright as the bulbs we replaced and best price I found for them as well. Highly recommended
by Venus Z. -
The products which I brought from bees lighting can make me feel safe for the good quality.